Our church is a place that provides the opportunity to worship, fellowship, and serve. Through our various ministries, we are committed to help individuals establish and develop wholesome relationships, and grow into a level of maturity where worship of God, fellowship with others and Christian service to God and our fellowmen are passionately embraced and pursued.
We are also committed to help each individual who become a part of our fellowship to develop consistency in the proper practice of the religious activities of the faith; to discover and develop his/her gift and calling, and actively participate in fulfilling the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus.
In an effort to fulfill our mission we are committed to:
- Offer up worship and praise that is acceptable to God, “who has called us out of darkness into his marvelous light”.
- Evangelize the lost in our community and participate in a practical way in world evangelism and mission.
- Foster wholesome fellowship among believers that testifies and validates a vibrant relationship with God and with each other.
- Develop in each member a caring attitude for those who are hurting that is demonstrated in practical ways.
- Expose each member to training and opportunities that will help in the discovering and developing of gifts and calling, and in recognizing one’s place in the body of Christ, and one’s responsibility and accountability to it.
- Move each member toward a level of maturity in Christ where each person know what he believes, be able to prove what he believes, with a view of experiencing and proclaiming what he believes.