As men of God, we aspire to:
- Honor Jesus Christ through worship, prayer, and obedience to God’s Word.
- Pursue vital relationship with other Godly men.
- Practice spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.
- Build strong marriages and families through love, protection, and biblical values.
- Support the mission of the church by praying for the pastor, and by actively giving our time and resources.
- Demonstrate the power of unity.
- Influence those we come in contact with by establishing God’s Word as our absolute and final authority on matters at home, church and where ever we go.
Our goal is to represent the true symbol of unity by fostering brotherly love and true fellowship with each other. We want to become the face of the church by getting involve in every program and activity. In addition, we will strive to make our church a more man friendly one.
A prayerful man is a powerful man; therefore, we want to share continuously in fellowhip, worship and prayer.